USB 3.0 to IDE & SATA Converter External Hard Drive Adapter Kit 2.5″/3.5″ Cable W20
This USB 3.0 to SATA /IDE converter enables you to connect 2.5″/3.5″ IDE/SATA hard drives to your computer via USB Port. This is the perfect tool to duplicate, copy, backup, or transfer large amount of data from one drive to another.
- Get All Your Drives Active Combo’s 3.0 to SATA IDE Converter allows you to connect 2.5″/3.5″ IDE/SATA hard disks through USB port to the computer. This is a 2. perfect tool to duplicate, copy, backup or transfer large amounts of data from one drive to another. It has a SATA II connector and two IDE connectors (40pin and 44pin).
- Access to 3 Drives Simultaneously: This USB SATA adapter enables access to all three HDD drives simultaneously or file transfer among the 3 drives. It supports 2.5″/3.5″ SATA HDD and SSD; 2.5″/3.5″ IDE HDD; DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD + RW.
- Superb 5 Gbps Transfer: With USB 3.0 interface, data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. The USB 3.0 interface is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- Huge Capacity Supportive: Up to 4TB capacity of the drives supported. The LED indicator of the USB to SATA IDE adapter can monitor the working status. Plug and Play, easy to use.
- Wide Compatibility: This IDE SATA Adapter is universally compatible with Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 9/ 10, Linux etc.
- Supports drives with a capacity of up to 4TB
- Support speed up to 5Gbps.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- On/Off Switch for HDD protection.
Black, Rosered, blue